Friday, February 6, 2009

Dance Contemporary on Flickr © Fernando Miceli

Soon, it will be the season of concerts.

Next Tuesday: FOB
Next Wednesday: Dance Blast

And most excitingly, Evocation by NUS Dance Ensemble!

The saddest part is that there are only 100 people who can watch the show each night (it runs for 3 nights, from 19-21 March). I'm prematurely worried that the people I want to catch the show, won't be able to. And suddenly I just realized there may be more people I need to invite, who will be hurt if I forgot about them. The pros and cons of having a big family.

And I've the sinking feeling that my items will not be terribly exciting.

At least I get to buy a new leotard! Wheeeee.

1 comment:

Jared said...

exciting! hahaha. all the best!

i haven't seen you perform EVER!

add one to that long list of ppl to ask in the future! hahaha.