Wednesday, April 15, 2009

The Fast & The Furious

The guys beat me to trying out Go Kart-ing. I was going to scout out the activity before inviting people to try it next week but somehow they sniffed out its existence by themselves.

And boy, was it fun! Everyone was hesitant to step on it for real during the first round. Livia found herself mounted on the curb. It's quite impossible to topple over as you're barely inches off the ground, but after awhile the seat starts to vibrate and your ass burns, while gravel flies into your eyes if your visor is left up.

Everyone was on such a high after Round 1 that we went for Round 2. It was meant to be a race but I failed miserably. I couldn't spot a single soul in front of me even though I got more adventurous around curves. The curves I took got faster as well as wider and nearer to the edges of the track. Daddy and Weidi were trailing behind me at a relaxed pace. The whole time I thought Dad was trying to overtake me so I was living in fear and anticipation, but he wasn't even interested. Hmph.

Fun fun funnnn.

The pro driver in safety suit, burning rubber between our rounds.

No comments: