Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Holyday, Welcome to Holyday

It's a bit difficult to relax now that the mad rush is over. I still wake up quickly and suddenly, as though I am late for something or haven't finished studying. Savour it!, everyone says, for it's the longest holiday I'll ever have and one where you can completely forget about school.

It's been more than 2 months but the house is unchanged. The airport's much improved, though. I had no idea Airasia had seat numbers, it's been 4 months since I've flown. At first, I wondered why nobody rushed to queue when it was time to board the flight. Then I wondered why people sat in such strange random order in the plane, why some people squashed together and others sat all alone. Then someone stood before me and asked if I had the wrong seat. Oops.

At home, however, it looks like we're still celebrating Chinese New Year?

I've got this list of things to accomplish these hols but my bum can't seem to get moving. I am going to learn to cook a nice meal. I am going to do 2 things I've never done before. I am going to dress up and go out to fancy places. I am going to get rid of my wrinkles and eyebags. I am going to start and finish my birthday present artworks (regardless of someone's insistence that it's not necessary).

It's so surreal to be free!

No comments: