Monday, March 30, 2009

Lucid Dreams on Flickr © Fractal Artist

In the short span of time I've spent crazy mugging with some people, I've discovered lots of great qualities in those I wrongly prejudged. It's pretty fun hanging out with someone who has lots of interesting opinions, as ridiculous as some might be. It's not often you get to challenge your own thoughts and definitely rare to get a peek into an eccentric mind.

One thing he and I agree on: Studying really stimulates the brain.

I've felt so boring for such a long time. I feel sluggish, anti-social and unentertaining. I don't know what to talk about to people, I don't bring up any ideas and I can't even rack my brains for anything real to bring to a conversation. It was happening, and I just watched it get worse.

But studying. When I really started thinking and losing it, I got all hyperactive and suddenly, I felt like me again. Like I was smarter, and as he said, more lucid, and so much sharper.

Feels good. Wish I could bottle some of that so I didn't have to try so hard.

No comments: