Saturday, October 3, 2009

Breathe.. on Flickr © Victor Oliveira

Party week in KL flew by like all good fun days do. Was hit by super homesickness on Monday night, when I realized I've no close buddies to hang with and hall's freaking lonely when you don't bother to make friends. Started experimenting with getting Lian-ee to drive me to school and taking the bus home and I believe this arrangement will work well when I have no more use for hall.

Certain other things have gotten a little more complicated. But complication is much preferred to finality. Before, the missing ache was all I could think about. Now all I have to worry about is being a good Christian, school, dance, having fun and not worrying. It is amazing how free I feel knowing that it's still there. Happiness should never be taken for granted.

It's funny how when you pray really hard for something to happen, God doesn't grant it to you right away. When you've forgotten about it, or in the split second you're not looking, it happens. And by then, you can't remember why you wanted it so much.

-----
My current loves:
1) My hot pink Crocs slippers
2) My cute Nokia themes
3) Make-up
4) New seasons of all my fave TV shows
5) Naps (This is an all time favourite, actually)

Whee!

No comments: