Tuesday, September 6, 2011

The Line

The line family.

Hanging with the line has been pretty fun lately. Think it's really nice that we're working at creating this warm family atmosphere. Of course, I worry as usual about overdoing things, wearing out the welcome too early. I am of the opinion that it is not a good idea to wear out the novelty of something too fast. Regular well spaced out doses of something is always healthier to keep the excitement alive. But what do I know?

Some fail camwhore shots i.e. huge ass faces.

We had psuedo BBQ with a hot plate (which cooks much easier!) in the breezy outdoors. Until it got so breezy that all our utensils and sauces went flying and cups went tipping. So we shifted everything indoors like at a Teppanyaki restaurant. Broke my promise about finishing up all the food, so I had to bring the leftover uncooked raw meat home. But I swear the meat was good stuff, I am already looking forward to cooking and eating it on my own.

Willis in hiding.

No comments: