Friday, October 21, 2011

Clinics have been going so much more smoothly than I expected. Uh-oh, now I've jinxed it.

Anyhoo, suddenly everyone I've spoken to seems to share the same sentiments, that we would like to have one more year of school. It's only now, in the 2nd last term that we've started getting into the groove of things, that we can finally diagnose and treatment plan. Just when it's all starting to make sense and become enjoyable, to quote BW, 'Now bye-bye, no more fun for you.'

If only there weren't requirements, then we wouldn't have spent all of our time chasing cases instead of properly learning. Though I'm sure every system has its faults, we might turn out worse without requirements. It would be great to see more complex cases and have more experience before going out to work, where it all becomes routine.

-----
Hello, Halloween!
The last time I did anything for it was Phyllis' party where I went as Sherlock Holmes in a trench coat that reached my feet. We used grapes as 'eyeballs' in our haunted house and spaghetti as brains, because I read that in a Baby-sitter's Club book.

Can't wait to check out the costume scene for the first time ever. 




No comments: