Saturday, June 18, 2011

KLCC

I tend to generalize that most people have visited the Petronas Twin Towers. As dutiful hostess to people who visit my house, I ask out of courtesy if they want to go to KLCC. Everyone always tells me 'Nah, it's okay, I've been there.'

So you can imagine my utter shock that my own precious aunt claims never to have gone near the landmark. Nobody at home believed it either. We started mockingly berating my mother for having been so neglectful of her sister.

Today we made a trip to KLCC just for Sa-ee's sake. Ended up being quite taxing an experience. First of all, all the toilets were all out of order. Mama queued for about half an hour before she could get into the Ladies. We thought she'd fainted or something inside. Jaydon went to pee and there was no water to wash his hands. He spent the rest of the day in discomfort, with his hands awkward and claw like. And Mom got mad at the Parkson cashiers for not knowing how to operate some point redemption system. She already knew they didn't know how to work it but she insisted on going to another cashier counter and yelling at a second batch of employees. -.-'

After she got all the ranting out of her system, she was back to old smiley Mommy. All fear mother dear.

No comments: