Saturday, June 18, 2011

Lobster Baby

Lobster Baby by ChrisDag
Lobster Baby, a photo by ChrisDag on Flickr.

Normally wouldn't share low-res photos but the above Halloween costume is just too adorbz!

Just had Father's Day dinner at a seafood place. I fought the battle against the lobster and aside from some minor injuries, came out victorious. It was full on lobster demolition tonight. Paid my dues and finished up everything.

Since Adelia, Athalie and I sat separately from the older folks, all we had was lobster and some tofu. We decided to head to Ikea for RM1 hot dogs (which by the way has inflated to RM2 hot dogs for those who might be as affected by this tragedy as I am).

We were walking out when we had this conversation.

Me (looking at Ath) : Eh, I don't have any money.
Ath (looking at Ade): I don't have any money.
Ade: I also don't have any money.

And we had to walk back to get money from Mom.

When we arrived at Ikea we realized we weren't hungry anymore so we strolled over to a mall directory. There we weighed and compared the nutritional value of an Ikea hot dog vs. an Ikea curry puff vs. a Baskin Robbins ice cream cone.

We left with one sugar-laden BR junior cone in hand each.

No comments: