Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Ding Dong Wedding Bell

I'm attending my first peer wedding (did that come out wrongly?) this Saturday. It's going to be interesting, and a little weird, as well as a little scary. Only thing is my dresses from ASOS haven't arrived! I know I swore at least 3 times this year to stop shopping already, a vow I broke maybe 6 times, but I thought it would be a good occasion to wear something new. Haven't really used a camera in a long time either, and everybody knows it's no good depending on another person's camera. If you want photos, you better take your own photos because the only person you can rely on is yourself.

Whoops, got all philosophical there on a camera.

Things I'm looking forward to (some with mixed feelings but that's for me to know):
  • The wedding
  • Night out with Harry, Ron and Mrs Weasley (I can only talk in code here)
  • The Lion King musical (Finally! With the family!)
  • My dresses finally arriving
  • Exchange trip to Melbourne
The list is quite pathetic at the moment but it's hard to see beyond the daily grind of school. And now it is WAY past my bed time of 10.30pm. It is, in fact 11.11pm. An auspicious moment. Goodnight.

3 comments:

Max said...

Be prepared for the deluge. Wedding invitations will probably peak around late twenties. Be ready to attend 3 weddings a day!!!
Hope your peers plan their wedding dates with coordinated precision so they do not clash same day same time :)

aFLY said...

Oh man, I am totally dreading it. Will find some excuse to be 'overseas' when the time comes haha.

Max said...

hehe hope you do not have to decide which wedding to attend should you have 2 wedding invitations on the same date and same time but different venues hmmm
'overseas' excuse interesting :)