Friday, July 1, 2011

This term break has felt incredible! It's only been 3 weeks (nothing compared to summer breaks of other students) but this time it felt much longer for me. I feel like I've had more than one holiday maybe because I've been to more than one place.

At this point in my life, traveling is becoming really enjoyable. I used to just tag along with everybody, not really appreciating the places I visited but now I look forward immensely to the entire experience. Right now, I'm already waiting for Melbourne in September. I'm becoming a travel junkie!

Sure, I have a million things undone and I'm not in lab once again for prep week. Realized long ago that I've only my own laziness to blame for my slowness in school. But I feel awesome being reminded that I've so many great things in life to be grateful for. Looking forward to going out with the girls tonight!

No comments: