Friday, July 22, 2011

Dong Yi

It's not like I'm really into this Korean series? It just happens to be quite pleasant, not too slow moving, and I happened to let the first CD play out in its entirety of 7 episodes while I was bumming around on my laptop last Sunday.

But now I come home to find that my grandma and my bummer (I mean on vacation) cousin have finished CD2 and are on to CD3! I'm just glad they're not on CD7 or something. I'm now trying to convince Mama that we should go back to CD2 since she won't remember what happened anyway. And looks like I'm right! She's trying to rewind to the start of CD3 when she's already at the start.

It's a very deja vu moment. I recall my second sister being left behind while my youngest sister and I raced through the One Tree Hill DVD set.

The problem for me is that these shows are meant for family time. It's something I get excited about because a whole group of people are following it and are also invested in the story line. Which is why I'm not going to be catching up on the series on my own in my spare time. I'm just going to put together bits and pieces of whatever I catch whenever I catch it. I'm pretty sure Mama will fill me in with her commentary.

No comments: