Monday, November 10, 2008

I'd Like A Dose of Confidence, Please

The Red Poppy on Flickr © Paul Cook Photography

It's almost end of the year! I'll have to move my belongings in a few weeks if PGP doesn't get back to me on the temporary luggage storage place. I wonder if I'm the only one feeling overwhelmed by the task. Although it is stupid to worry about something before it happens - moving may be a cinch.

Soon, I'll be back in KL for the month and the past few months will feel like they were just part of a long dream. Hazards of not being rooted in reality enough.

-----
There are so many insecurities I have that haven't been resolved. Some things are easy to forget when your current situation doesn't bring them up, but once you find yourself in the same circumstances, you realize that they were just lurking in the back of your mind, ready to grab hold of you again. I wish I didn't care what anyone thought.

No comments: