Thursday, November 20, 2008

Yippee Yi Yo

Finding Happiness on Flickr © *Piney*

Dental Morpho is over and done with! Negative marking is a huge turn off, if you don't have guts, it's unlikely you'll score from the fear of choosing the wrong answer.

The very second day my throat started hurting less, I jumped right back onto the fried food wagon. No more soupy food for me. Modern medicine is quite marvelous, I think.

Today at Ruth's place and Timbre after was really fun. I like it best when I forget about being me, forget to feel self-conscious and aware of my actions. That's when I have the most fun, like our Guitar Hero-ing earlier, and getting an ab workout from laughing at Little Big Planet. If only everyone had been up for the rest of the night.

Even the joyride turned out to be a hoot (or Ah Hood) when we got lost dropping everyone off. Poor Titus and his Bukit Brown - wanting to get a scary thrill but unwilling to endure peeing in his pants out of fear.

I like my classmates a whole lot. =)

-----
An important thing to keep in mind is to always maintain your independence. It does neither you nor the other party any good to become too dependent on each other. Which is why I appreciate the encouragement to have good fun on my own, and to hang out with different groups of people. It is a natural mood-lifter when you make new friendships and I'm glad we're breaking the cliques in class.

No comments: