Wednesday, January 14, 2009

bath on Flickr © fast boy

I'm quite settled into my new room, but there's a slight element of fear and yet tiny excitement about whether things will last. At least the toilet's not as bad as I feared, and hopefully I can get some privacy without anything going haywire. At least I don't have to wake up crazy early as I've had to the past 3 days. As much bravado as you have, one day of travelling by public transport is enough to tear you down.

But gahhh, being the toilet freak I am, it sucks to have to get up and walk just to take a leak.

-----
I dislike it when someone I thought I could read so well suddenly does an about turn. It confuses me and annoys me. It also scares me because I realize I don't dare to be myself, to just throw a fit around the person. And that says leagues about how close to each other we actually are.

No comments: