Thursday, January 8, 2009

My flight's today and I've spent the last few days going out with different groups of people. When you have the time, it's actually easier than you think to socialize with everyone you want to. And I'm very fortunate to have more than one circle of friends in my future profession. Of course, some of those people will go on to even bigger circles once they hit other shores. But one should count their blessings.

I foresee this semester to be a lot less fun. Since it's going to be very been there, done that. Especially since I shall be very lonely in PGP this year. So lonely I'm even contempating moving out of campus next semester, but the travelling is really a huge turn-off. The only other incentive is that this is the year of ECONOMIC CRISIS (as Mom put it in our family talk) and it's time to save some moolah.

Other than that, I resolve to get my head screwed on right, and stop getting distracted.

2 comments:

Jared said...

but for so many things, isn't it more about the company than the activity per se?

the novelty of new, even risky things wears off. but good friendship never does.

aFLY said...

yup JP. which is why it's going to be boring. because besides having so many friends move out (and not having good company), i also won't have any excitement of new things to keep me occupied. study study study it will be.