Saturday, January 10, 2009

I AM A HOMELESS PERSON

I've just spent my evening packing and lugging my at least 20 pieces of heavy luggage/items into the car to move back into my precious room 8-6-C in PGP. To my utter horror and dismay (as Papa says, Horror Story of 2009, which he suggested as the title for my complaint letter to the management), someone else has just moved into my room. And all they could do was give me a temporary TYPE C ROOM. TYPE C, I TELL YOU, TYPE C.

I've just wasted all my time travelling, making my aunt and uncle travel with me and lug things up and down. I'm eternally grateful to them. And I really felt like crying for a moment at the thought of spending the night like that there.

Grrrrr. Now all I can do is wait and hope.

1 comment:

Jared said...

hey cheer up! gosh i can imagine the feeling though. totally sucks.

the administration's always a bitch.