Friday, June 25, 2010

Okay, enough voyaging for the rest of the hols! If going out was a career, I wouldn't call it an easy one. It's a lot of effort to make sure you have fun, to make sure your companions have fun. It's even harder to have fun while saving money and not overexerting yourself. Which is why, over the next 1 1/2 weeks, fun will consist of exercise and hanging out at home watching DVDs.

My lack of posts lately has been due to redirection of my free time to people around me. Can't imagine what's going to happen when this support group of friends and family get left behind soon. Again.

In the mean time, I've finally decided on the team I'm supporting this WC. Subject to change, when emotional strings get pulled later on. Yes, that's how people like me decide on which side to be on. If only finals weren't at 2.30 am, or we could throw a party and don jerseys and face paint. Boo.

No comments: