Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Pink sunglasses on Flickr © greenapples

I feel like I'm in a bubble of my own. A bubble detached from the external world. No television, no newspapers (not like I've ever read many), no other people. As comfortable as this routine is and as occupied I am with accomplishing small feats daily, I am bound to get tired of this container.

The trip home was good, though. Traveling may be tiring, but every time it's over, I feel sure I can make the effort again, just to keep a balance between my family and my pursued future.

I'm waiting for the hype to die down. So I can see whether things are the same when the rose-tinted glasses are removed. It's not very nice to live realistically, but some things just have to be done.

2 comments:

Jared said...

oh dear no tv and newspaper. i suddenly feel afraid. hahaha.

i think the challenge is always to live out a fulfilling, quality life regardless of the position we're placed in. and though it may not be easy, i'm sure it's possible.

hope is always a nice thing to have. heehee.

aFLY said...

well phau, you're gonna have a blast in London. you won't miss newspapers =P and i forgot, we can read news online haha