Saturday, August 30, 2008

After the longest seeming journey of my life, I'm home! To cheer myself up from the horrid bus ride, I bought myself Famous Amos Butterscotch cookies (speaking of which, I want to eat more of them now). I also feel so much happier after packing more clothes to be brought back to Singapore. I know, so far, everyone's said I have a tremendous amount of clothes. Also, I know I won't use all of them. But I feel insecure without them!

Dr Chan managed to squeeze in a session with me, to fill my decayed molar. It was UBER interesting to see how differently she communicates to me, now that she knows I'm in Dentistry, and in NUS. She asked me, 'Where is the decay?' and I said, 'My upper right 1st molar.' '1,6?', she clarified. (Ooooh, I thought.) 'Yup,' I said.

'Need an LA?' she asked. 'Is it deep?' I questioned back. 'Nahhh,' she replied. 'Nahhh,' I decided.
(Used to be: Do you want an injection to numb it?)

And I conclude that she is truly as biased towards me as Shangkari has always claimed. Even after 2 cavities she's filled, she still says she isn't at all worried about my hygiene. That my cavity was only very shallow. Hmmm.

-----
When I came back for a visit, I wasn't planning on attending a service, I just wanted to watch Aggie perform. I was extremely pleasantly surprised to find I recognized the guy in pink stripes singing on stage. ADI. I was bursting out of my skin to just go say hi, although at first I thought it couldn't be him. Had a nice chat to him after service ended at 11.30 pm, he seemed a bit confused as to why I was there. It's his first time in KL! And I'm going to be his senior, muahaha. He's so nice. =)

No comments: