Saturday, August 2, 2008

My whole body is aching. It feels like deja vu - flashback to JC days of dancing insanely. This time it's cos' my even older body has had to endure ballet moves that have not been executed in more than a year. Spirit is willing, but flesh is weak.

Everyone thinks I'm a whiner. Which I know I am, because my opening line of every sentence is usually a complaint of some sort. These 3 days, it's a complaint about an ache or tiredness. But rest assured, I do it good-spiritedly! No one is more enthu than me! =P

As much as rushing for Rag in 2 weeks is draining us, I'm sure I'd much rather this continue than lessons. I'm feeling nervous about practicals, and whether I can be fast enough to catch things. Because it's becoming closer and closer the reality of what the profession does. No more books and theory, it's a full-fledged career.

No comments: