Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Mission Impossible:
Stay up the next two nights (minimal sleep) to finish float. Followed by getting dressed and made up (with fancy butterfly face paint - zit alert!) on Friday morning, 5 a.m. and performing on pure exhaustion.

I wonder what Thursday's All Night's going to be like, what with the whole dental community of S'pore attending. I haven't thought of what unique thing about me I'm going to introduce, nor what Thomas and I will be displaying.

I find it fascinating, yet very scary that everyone in the dental community of S'pore knows each other (as well as M'sia and other peers, probably). It makes sense because it's such a small group of professionals but it also means you have to know people, and make friends to go places. And all this while I thought this would be the job with the least office politics.

Welcome to adulthood.

No comments: