Wednesday, August 20, 2008

People are money-minded. It is in the most 'noble' professions that you especially find the two extremes - money hungry and selfless. That doesn't mean it isn't interesting to witness.

I need to get used to the fact that the dental community is a mighty small one. Maybe 4000 dentists in Singapore, and everyone knowing each other. It was a nice surprise to see Prof Loh's photos from the Asia Pacific Dental Students Association (ASPDA) and be told that that familiar face was Prof Toh's from IMU! Funnier, Prof Loh kept trying to figure out IMU's full name - Islamic, Muslim... Until I spoke up and said, 'International Medical U.' I love coincidences. Have I mentioned I love coincidences?

My button popped off my pants today. I think they're too tight.

No comments: