Thursday, August 28, 2008

I'm discovering that once again, I'm not much of a social butterfly. It's not very easy for me to go up to oldies and potential employers, and chat them up. It's a skill I have to learn, but I am afraid it'll be too late by the time I get to work on it.

The clinic visit at GPA was very very interesting. I'm still not used to the high end life these people seem to lead, and most likely I don't want to in future, anyway. It'll just be nice to be able to buy something without thinking twice, like clothes. All the same, I'm glad I have my hometown and my simple comfortable everyday things to go back to in Malaysia, whenever I want. Just like how I'm going back tomorrow morning.

I travel so much I cannot remember when and where I did certain things. So much that my mind is a blank most times, unable to search for a conversation starter. Woe is me.

The intraoral camera that I volunteered for revealed in stunning clarity (and in magnified digital image) the decay on my 1 6 (upper right 1st molar). Sigh. Hygiene going down the drain, and got to do another filling.

Is it just my contact lenses? Or is life passing me by in a hazy blur.

No comments: