Friday, August 1, 2008

Orientation is getting to be mad tiring. It's like JC all over again. I just got home at 11:45 pm-ish and that was thanks to Jared's friend Sarah's friend Helena, our Year 3 senior who lives around Yio Chu Kang as well. So yeah, everyone's super nice and the whole fac is pretty tight knit.

While float building, we went to take a look at Pharmacy's full dress rehearsal. (Where I met Rebecca from dentistry interview whose contact I lost!) That was the funnest part because their theme has cyborg characters, with very cool metallic costumes, swimming cap and weird intricate concoction of eye glasses and wire forming a half goggle on their faces. Just before dancing, I looked at one of the cyborgs closely, and the cyborg stared back. He pointed. I pointed. ROMAN! Haha, that was just such a funny moment. They danced super coordinated and I just knew it was the Roman touch. Good old Roman.

I should be moving in to PGP on Saturday finally. Don't really want to be lonely, but without a car and not wanting to waste my life away on public transport, I've got to get my butt moving with the moving house. Everything's still a whirlwind but in the back of my mind, I'm still counting on old pals to catch up. Nostalgia, I guess.

No comments: