Sunday, August 17, 2008

I am seriously unfit. The RUN NUS Mass Run (where you run for fun) was only 5 km but I walked a lot of the way. The terrain was just too slope-y for me. We did meet a reporter for some NUS circulated paper, and maybe our bimbotic quotes will end up published. He asked us why we wanted to run. Jamie said, 'I like the shirt because it matches the bus' to up my 'I kinda like the shirt.'

It feels interesting to have a whole Sunday to myself at PGP. It makes me feel relaxed, like I've more time in the week. Maybe I should shift to Saturday church service permanently. It won't be too bad, seeing my family one day a week - something like JP did in army.

Apparently my hair is pretty memorable. One of Jamie's friends knew we'd overtaken her, because she recognized my hair. I thought that was funny. The only downside is I'm now a victim of stereotype. Dyed hair makes people think I'm either: a) Clubber b) Bitchy c) Vain

The last of which I don't deny, but I'm very sure it's just as much as any other person. Nothing excessive at all. Hmph.

2 comments:

Jared said...

if you are unfit, i am a slug. hahaha.

clubber? nope. bitchy? who isn't? vain? yep just as much as anyone else. you're well-adjusted, my dear. (:

hahaha. in army i only saw you guys once in a weekend cuz i'd be out on the other day.

aFLY said...

thanks JP. only you understand my true nature, haha.

yeah. i'm also not gonna come back this weekend already, too many activities! ugh