Thursday, August 14, 2008

Days Go By

Agapanthus Skeleton on Flickr © Ryan Plummer

In the span of a few days, I've turned from Miss Tight Pockets into Shopaholic of the Year. I keep whipping out my POSB NETS card like I'm a millionaire, so much that I dread checking my account balance right now.

It all started when I began feeling severely lacking in clothes, although any normal person out there would marvel at the size of my wardrobe (and I mean MY wardrobe, where everything in it now belongs to me). So yesterday and today, I went with the Dents (I love how that sounds like a cult) to VivoCity and have purchased a total of 1 top, 2 skirts and 2 pairs of shoes. Awesome. I'm very incredibly happy with the things I bought.

Lessons are okay. I haven't actually gotten around to touching any of my new books. The only eventful thing today was visiting the Anatomy Hall, and more precisely the mortuary. Dead bodies look alright when they've been preserved because they're shrivelled up. The soaking process is way more gross, with them floating all bloated up in tubs. Either way, I'll finally touch them in 2 weeks.

The only sad thing is that I forgot about the pineapple tarts Mom bought me from Bengawan Solo 2 weeks ago. Now they're on the verge of spoiling, and all I can do is eat them sadly one by one, on my own.

I can't decide if I'm already at the next stage or still drifting in between. Then again, I can't be the only one who's unsure about everything.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you think of pineapple tarts after thinking about cadavers?