Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Obsessive-compulsive disorder on Flickr © Emile!

Contrary to popular belief, being anal about organization does not make life easier. Sometimes I feel stressed sitting at a bus stop, just thinking about how I do not have a ring file yet, to file all my notes. At times, I can hardly wait to get my hole puncher, or buy some coloured tabs, imagining how much better I'll feel once I've labelled and kept everything away.

It's not very healthy, but that's who I am.

It doesn't seem to register in my brain that I need points to remain in this lovely PGP room. I've spent forever putting everything in and although it's like a year away, I'm already dreading having to move out! It is so convenient now, I've no idea what I'll do if I had to travel back and forth, crushed in traffic. Now, I live each day as if it's the last, never knowing if I'll get my aircon room back. =(

No comments: