Friday, December 19, 2008

I feel so much more complete as a person with perfect manicure and pedicure. The only downside is that I can't focus on any task that involves my hands. It's so distracting; I keep staring at the perfect dark blue/purple colour and the stark contrast with my skin.

Matthew who buffs his nails has the shiniest nails I've ever seen, and he too gets distracted by his hands in lectures. So it's not just me being a bimbo. =)

We're going to Vietnam tomorrow but Aggie & Dad may not get a flight ticket. Which would be pretty funny when the other 3 of us end up holidaying on our own. It's okay, I'm obviously going to take the camera with me.

The biggest battle now is picking up my notes and reading more than a page at one go, when the TV and stack of DVDs is calling for me. Plus I keep wanting to go out and just hang out.

No comments: