Sunday, July 25, 2010

Can't remember the last time I went out! Everyday's been school, leaving school early for some destination and going home to emails and more emails. I have so much in my head and not enough compartments that the hard drive's combusting. So it's inevitable I miss one or two things along the way, but such a shock to get yelled at for it.

I suspect I've been genetically and environmentally programmed to take life easy, to go with the flow and let things happen as they do. So having more than 1 responsibility (and I refer to serious responsibilities with serious consequences) and trying to be on top of things just doesn't come naturally. I'm working so hard at it but I feel so worn out. There's a million post-it notes everywhere and no sequential treatment plan (to be a dental nerd).

ANYWHO.

Yes, where was I. I want to dress up, go out and do something worthwhile of all that effort! I hate going through all the grooming prep only to have a flatline night.

-----
The Kardashians are such bimbotic brats. But such loving sisters.

No comments: