Sunday, May 22, 2011

An Evening of Romance with Jim Brickman

Couples holding hands, couples snuggling, couples smooching, one woman crying. Indeed, what a romantic night it was, listening to America's platinum-selling romantic piano sensation (as he mockingly called himself) Jim Brickman playing his piano tunes.

So I only knew about 4 things he played and the rest were easy listening, non complex melodies/chords but I found myself surprised it had ended. Surprised it was already 9.30pm because it didn't seem that long. Even if you're not enraptured by the song, it's a soothing background for you to reflect and think about things.

He's also a pretty funny guy, and the comedic relief of the banter between him and the guest singer was well timed. So overall I enjoyed it, and it's making me look forward to more musicals and concerts coming up. Hadn't realized how artistically deprived I was but that's going to change now.

-----
Always wonder why some shampoo bottles tell you what kind of hair it's for and others what kind of hair the user can expect to achieve. Like, 'For dry hair' or 'For silky hair' or 'For fine, flyaway hair' or 'For oily hair'.

Soooo, does using this give me oily hair? What's even a good texture to go for? Poor consumers.

No comments: