Saturday, August 14, 2010

The Handyman Can

I like talking about things and analyzing them over and over again, in particular feelings. Which is why ineffective communication frustrates me. And when people just don't catch my drift, or my thoughts don't resonate with them, I feel quite lost as to how to reach them. It sucks when there's so much you want to express but try as you might, the person just can't put themselves into your shoes. And that's when I realized, there's only so much you can do because ultimately, you can't control how someone else feels or thinks.

So you were right, it does feel calming to tell myself I'm being the better person.

-----
The other day, I used some eye/lip make up remover to clean some sticky stuff off my Bible's plastic cover. In other words, I was going by the Orange Solvent principle, using organic solvent to clear (tray) adhesive. Boy did I feel like Macgyver when the glue just rolled right off onto my cotton wool.

Need to think further outside the box, stretch my handyman abilities. Cos' it feels gooood.

No comments: