Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Singing really helps to ward off negative thoughts. Kinda wore myself out singing on Sunday though, down with the runnies and hacking. But that was some awesome singing session, love it best when it's just a few people so everyone gets to hog the microphone. When you go out with friends like mine, it becomes about singing prowess and choosing songs you can do, not just random tonelessness. Haha.

Catching YOG closing tomorrow, don't know why I agreed. There's about 10 million things to do in 10 days. Nothing on my checklist has been checked off although I made it ages ago. And I'm probably going to Penang. So once again, goodbye to studying. And I wonder why I keep doing these things to myself.

Was feeling glum again today. Because I realize how left behind I am. And I got scared again that I may never leave this place. I really wish I were normal, sometimes. Just like everybody else, close the door and don't look back. But this is me.

No comments: