Tuesday, August 24, 2010

This term has been a bit of a reverse gear for me. When it started, I was just so relieved at some things not being present to bother me anymore that I kept wanting to maintain an outside life. Till now I've stayed back a total of 5 days in lab? And I've continued going to school and going home already in the holiday mentality. Just kept counting down the weeks like it was going to be THE END.

Sadly, it's never the end. Whatever you postpone to next term will just be there, er, next term. Like now, I can't even tear myself away to properly study because studying has become Martian to me.

Anywho, tickets to Perth confirmed! I've already got my outfits picked out, one for each day. Teehee. It's a little scary though, this never ending cycle in life. This mindless work, forgotten holiday followed by mindless work where you look forward to a soon to be forgotten holiday. Till you remember that you never know when it could end.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

when are you going to perth! sounds fun dear :)

aFLY said...

Hey! Leaving for KL this Sunday then on to Perth on Monday for a week :) Yup, it's SO exciting (relative to school). We should go grab a meal together or something when I'm back next term! :D