Friday, October 10, 2008

I have arrived at the roadblock all bloggers face. Should I update once in a blue moon with posts I put effort and thought into? Or should I just update with minute details of my life, to keep my blog going.

I've decided on the latter, at least for now.

Friday is finally here and I'm down with 2 CAs. I'm pretty disgruntled over the fact I didn't get to dance in Arena, so now it feels like I can't start studying again until I get some fun out of my system. Hopefully tomorrow will be more exciting. I miss being able to hold dance parties (or gatherings of whatever sort).

I've opted to stay in tonight, so I'll be all by my lonesome in PGP tomorrow. More than 3 weeks of zero physical activity has put me in dire straits. If I want to be able to walk around on a beach without a bag on my face, I'm going to have to force myself to don my running attire and hit the roads tomorrow.

Stella told me today that being in Anat Hall makes her feel contemplative. That being surrounded by all the dead bodies makes her think about her life, 60 years from now, and where she's gonna be. Hmmm.

By the way, instead of getting better, it's been getting worse. Today I struggled not to associate certain smells emanating from the bodies to food. And sometimes I have to avoid meat that's brown. And last week, I actually felt pukish. Last night, we joked that we could all get pissing drunk and puke in Anat Hall with the excuse of being grossed out by the corpses. Didn't happen, though.

No comments: