Friday, October 3, 2008

Romantic Shower on Flickr © !.keesssss.!

There have been many times in my life when I wondered what it would be like to be someone else. I watched the television and read books, imagining myself as those characters, fantasizing myself into a different life. The funny part is that right now, I'm exactly where I thought I could never be. It feels strange to look from the outside and realize that you've all you ever wanted from life.

-----
There are so many things I want to do, visualize myself doing. But they never materialize.
I want to go to the beach, catch a concert, go fine dining, go to the zoo, paint something gorgeous, watch a sunset, count stars, dance in public, ride an extreme ride, and SO MUCH MORE.

Just getting through the week makes me look back in wonder, that I've survived another round of classes and didn't even know it. Time really flies when you're busy, plus some other stuff. Haha.

No comments: