Monday, October 27, 2008

Now that I'm home at YCK for the weekend, I've access to my usual snacks and binge food to eat during studying. I just gave my masseter and whatever other muscles of mastication a huge workout by munching on an Uncle Toby. My stomach is also getting a huge workout, expanding to fit all I'm pouring in. I don't know why I torture myself this way. I am overdosing on proteins and not getting enough greens, for sure.

Tomorrow we'll finally catch HSM3. Okay, not finally, since it's only been out for 3 days. I can't wait, it's been so long since I just watched a brainless feel good movie.

Life is also grand ever since my discovery of internet radio. I don't have to spend countless wasted minutes selecting which song I want to hear next, that I'm not that sick of yet. We live in a convenient world.

It's been almost a month. So fast, yet I could swear it feels like longer.

No comments: