Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Mmmmm

Letter M in Chocolate on Flickr © Pink Sherbet Photography

My handphone says 00:00. I thought it was so cool before I remembered that the time's fake, it's a little fast to make me panic. People always set their clocks faster, some people by 15 mins just to make themselves more punctual. From what I observe, it only backfires. Without resorting to naming names, I conclude that people reverse psycho themselves into thinking they have even more time, and end up later than ever.

I am overscheduling myself left and right. This time, I've made plans to go back to KL on the 5th, only to find out I've dance camp from the 9th to 12th and now have to miss D&D on the 6th. S'pity indeed.

Okay, the elephant's been christened Cello. Which reminded me of my precious Neopets once upon a time - Capiano the meerkat-ish thingy and Bocello the stork-ish thingy. (You can never tell what they're meant to be in Neopets.)

No comments: