Sunday, October 19, 2008

This week went by pretty smoothly. It feels weird to have free time to myself after classes end around 4-5 pm. Finally, Jamie and I initiated our jogging sessions. I did not anticipate to spend 1 & 1/2 hours on Thursday night running around NUS and lingering on the track. It feels good to be doing something healthy again, except that I hardly studied. I spent most of my time going up to Jam's room to check if her iPod was charged and then the rest of the time fiddling with what song to listen to.

Jaydon's 5th birthday yesterday reminded me of how different I am now compared to when my sisters had birthday parties. Back then, I was super gung-ho about planning their games, bossing kids around and basically organizing their birthday parties. We printed decorations, invitations and came up with the entire itinerary even when I was not even a teen yet.

As for now, I am so slack and lazy. I can't even bring myself out of my daydreaming stupor to help with noisy kids. And I got stage fright speaking to a group of kids!

Oh what has become of me.

No comments: