Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Wishing & Hoping

Today, Jamie & I missed a Skype session with Chriselle by barely a few moments. After our jog, I went to her room to drink her packet of Peach tea (yum) and send songs to myself via MSN Sharing Folders. We waited and waited and waited til 12 am (starting from 11.15pm) before I gave up and left for my own room. Apparently she came online right after.

My bedroom is turning into a soft toy (and miscellaneous items) shrine. I've the light blue Mario mushroom tissue holder, the blue Ikea yet to be named elephant, Pixie the polar bear, my colourful pinwheel, a blue cube, cone hats, and Jelly the red Mario mushroom sweet holder (Barney has gone to Ruth). Okay, so it's nothing significant, just that they're all gifts. And boy do they collect dust. I think I shall bring my toygun from YCK back here. And the twirler Jamie & Chriselle bought along with me, if I can find it. I'd be entirely surrounded by memorabilia.

Waiting for things to happen to you can be tiring. Which is why it's time we took action and paid some money to see a few concerts!

No comments: