Friday, March 5, 2010

BSB

Last Sunday, I relived my childhood for a couple of hours. Caught BSB's This Is Us tour at Suntec, which was filled with deja vu moments from FDI. Think I know that building inside out now.

Low expectations or over excitement, I'm not sure, but I really had a great time! Although I couldn't see any of their faces from my seat, I knew them well enough to recognize their body shapes. And their songs were like snuggling up into a soft blanket.

Though they've been more BackstreetMen than Boys for a long time, they've still got the stamina to dance and sing. No lip syncing and pretty good vocals, too. I was like a giddy teenager again by the end of the night.

And, boy was it a full house. Even the cool people turned up to secretly indulge in sappy boy band music.

Lights galore.

Out with the camera/video phones, as instructed by the band.

AJ, Howie, Nick and Bryan.

Some dancer interaction going on.

End of show.

No comments: