Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Whoa-oa-oa!
I feel good, I knew that I would, now
I feel good, I knew that I would, now
So good, so good, I got You

The shock of the afternoon has faded and what a huge difference now is compared to just a few hours ago. I'm trying to rekindle some old friendships, people I've taken for granted but whom I hope my sincere apologies will appease. And beggars can't be choosers. Drew up my social network today and I am on an island, in a castle, with a wide moat around me and all the rest of the world can't be seen without a telescope.

Change is coming, I feel it and it's gonna be so good.


marley and me 2? (: on Flickr by Kamilla.

No link photo. Just super adorable. Reminds me of Hayley once upon a time.

1 comment:

Jared said...

haha babe,
if it's any comfort

my social network's on one hand!