Saturday, March 6, 2010

Clowning Around

Death Ray Hidden in the Clouds. on Flickr by BamaWester

The monotony of books and the library is getting to everybody. The highlight of today was jelly bean tosses into each others' mouths, like a sea lion exhibition, which gave my abs a good work out. Think the night air, physical exhaustion, stress and a little bit of XO made me a little loose-lipped as well. But no sirree, I'm not breaking my vows again! From now on, I will be a good secret keeper. I will take every confidence with me to the grave. Swear.

I think it's time for another round of Count Your Blessings. I don't say or feel this often enough, but I am truly grateful to have good friends who I really really enjoy being around. People who I can be myself with (with a tighter lid on the sarcasm), people who I can talk and laugh with liberally.

This is a self reminder for all the times I feel alone in the world, searching for who-knows-what.

No comments: