Saturday, October 30, 2010

Shoe Stress

This is going to be one retarded post.

I am terribly stressed over owning so many pairs of expensive shoes which I don't take care of. They're so ex, I don't wear them that often, yet their heels are all scratched.

And I have 3 new pairs (all spanning from 3 months to more than a year old) but they're just sitting there, because they're too uncomfortable or inappropriate for school. I can't wear them clubbing cos' I can't dance in them, but I've nobody to go out on fancy dinner dates with where I can just sit down and let my feet look pretty.

I am terribly stressed because I'm letting them go to rot. And I feel I'm not treating my shoes right and getting my money's worth of them.

People, this is a real situation. A crisis. Help!

1 comment:

Jared said...

save them and let's go on dinner dates when i'm back!

all we need is a... sponsor.