Saturday, January 15, 2011

Hello, Stranger

Today was a day of new acquaintances.

First, the cell group reorganization for the young adults at church. Finally I'll get to know more people my age in PLMC.

Then I went to Stanley's recital at Raffles (not Orchard) Hotel. This was after I spent all day wondering how to get to Orchard Hotel, and why Stanley kept telling me it was nearer to City Hall. Another great height reached in the lack of sense of direction department. But at least I met new people who can be new supper buddies. Should I even still go for supper with the size of my eye bags?

Lastly, on the train, I had a finger connecting moment with the most adorable baby sucking a pacifier. This particular baby was obsessed with reaching out his/her hand for people and things. So I reached back and we wiggled our finger tips at each other. When I left I said bye and he grabbed my hand. Swoon.

Iz a gud day.

No comments: