Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Oh man, I feel so evil and cynical whenever my ill-intentioned actions are repaid with kindness.

Like tonight when I walked super slowly just so that the older couple behind me wouldn't think I was rude when I went ahead and let the back gate slam in their faces. So I timed my walk and rummaged through my bag so that I wouldn't end up holding the door for too long nor would I make them wait. All the while I was rolling my eyes thinking, ughh, why do people walk so slowly.

And prior to that I thought she was a little weird at the bus stop.

Which goes to show I am a horrible judgmental person. Because after I held the gate for them, they were so nice, asking me where I stayed and saying goodnight and bye.

I'm such a bitch.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

oh yeah, you really are. :P