Sunday, January 16, 2011

My Dream Team

I have a vision. To form the ultimate jigsaw puzzle building dream team.

This team would have the following members, with their own individual skills:

1) The guy who sorts the puzzle pieces: 1 leg, 2 legs, 3 legs
Suitable candidate: Lisa Chew, my aunt who loves sorting things

2) The guy who keeps randomly trying puzzle pieces into any available space and gets it to fit by luck
Suitable candidate: Jaydon Law, my cousin who is obsessed with repetitive actions

3) The guy who compares puzzle pieces with the box, finding the exact position of a puzzle piece
Suitable candidate: Myself, since that's already my known specialty in the jigsaw world

4) The guy who looks at the big picture from afar and suddenly has a light bulb moment, picking up and placing a piece in its exact position
Suitable candidate: Foong Chee Wah, my Dad who loves hovering with minimal participation

5) The guy who looks for missing pieces
Suitable candidate: Linda Chew, my Mom because she's no good at puzzles but much better at searching for lost items

If I had this group working day and night on any puzzle piece, we'd be an unstoppable machine.

1 comment:

Phyllis said...

aww, such a cute vision!!