Saturday, January 30, 2010

Don't Look

Untitled on Flickr © sandy☮

I've got turn-a-blind-eye syndrome.

This man on the MRT had a yellow furry worm on his pant leg, but I didn't want to tell him and see him start screaming or something, so I turned a blind eye. Just literally looked 15 degrees to my left till I couldn't see him anymore. As expected, some auntie alerted him and he flicked it on to the floor! Where people could just step and squish it! Not that I'm into worms, but ew, it would be on my conscience to watch the traumatic moment when its yellow innards got squished. Which it did. Which was traumatic.

At least now, I get a 10 minute light sweat from walking home from Lentor Ave to Thomson Grove. Only because the bus doesn't bring me closer and the bus always appears before a cab, so I take my chances on reaching home sooner this way. It gives me plenty of time to think if I'm sans earphones. Otherwise, it gives me the opportunity to sing really really loudly to the point that I can't hear a bicycle trying to pass me from behind.

-----
It's annoying that I can't make up my mind on which course to take. That this simmering below the surface keeps bubbling up then getting repressed. Guard your heart!, yells my mind.

No comments: