Wednesday, January 13, 2010

I always lose all my inhibitions when it gets late at night, when I'm all sleepy. That's the time my tongue's really loose and I start saying things I would normally filter out. Sometimes it's my funnier, more entertaining self emerging, at other times people go, 'Errrrrr'.

It's also when I do the things I end up regretting the next morning. The things that reveal how defenseless I am. Shameless, prideless things that I always vow to never do again. But end up failing the next time I feel sleepy. It's becoming quite an interesting observation, even to myself.

In the mornings, I feel like I can take on the world, and that all the problems of yesterday were microscopic. Oh, to feel mighty 24/7.

-----
I am so annoyed I can't install iTunes for my new iPod!

No comments: