Sunday, January 31, 2010

Hear Ye

mmmm.. on Flickr © basiljonez (Lila)

Yes, I hear you people. No, I am not a pessimist, it just comes out that way. I'm really a very very hopeful and sunny optimist. Really. So optimistic I am usually in self-denial and in my own delusions. That's what keeps me happy when the world is sad. Although I guess I shouldn't be finding the world sad.

Hmmm. Whatever. Still haven't found the right combination in a person who can appreciate my cocktail of general nonchalance and sporadic excitement over juvenile things. And who doesn't make me feel either needy or condescending. That's one tough nut to crack there.

Ooooh. I'm going to be watching Backstreet Boys Live In Singapore! Much deserved after The Killers bailed on us. And Chicago sometime in the future. And I really want to do fun things with fun people. Like go to a themepark, cycle/rollerblade, enjoy some seabreeze, just some fun spontaneous thing. If only my everyday didn't require a good night's sleep.

Sad sad. Very sad. :(

-----
Holla if you're reading me!

No comments: